In brief: To roll balls along the arms of members.
Introduction: The aim of the game is to transport a rubber ball from a starting point to the ending point.
Prop(s): A rubber ball.
How to play:
- Designate a starting and ending line about 10-metre apart.
- Each player is allowed to use only 1 arm for the activity.
- The only thing that the ball can rest on is the arms of the players.
- By placing 2 arms parallel to each other and at an angle, the ball will be able to row along the length of the arms.
- The next pair of players need to place their arms in a parallel formation after the first pair to receive the rolling ball.
- Once the ball is in contact with the players’ arms, they are not allowed to move.
- When the ball drops to the floor, it must brought back to the starting point.
- Time how long the team takes to complete the activity.
- Have several rubber balls. Set a time limit and see how many balls the team managed to bring to the finishing point.
- Divide the group into several teams and pitch it as a competition.
Notes to the Facilitator: Discuss the aspects of reliability, accuracy and speed, how they need to work together to balance these various elements.